Last updated: Aug 12, 2021 8:19 AM
What information we collect, how we use it, what happens if we don’t have it, and the legal basis for processing this information
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect the following information about you:
Identifying information – Name
Specific piece of information
Legal basis for processing this information
- The user has provided consent to the processing of their information;
- Processing is necessary in order to take steps that the user has requested prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the user or of another person;
- Processing is necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by us or by a third party.
How we use this information
- Creating new features;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Participation in surveys and contests;
- Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for such activities;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- Verifying customer information.
What happens if we don’t have this information
- Our use of your data for analytics will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for creating new features will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for marketing and advertising will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for participation in surveys and contests will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for such activities will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for verifying customer information will not be possible.
With whom we share your information
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Data analytics providers;
- Hosting providers;
- Parties that need to operate the website.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that we collect until you or we no longer want to remain in contact
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All visitors and users of this Website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to access your information. You have the right to access any information that we may have collected on you. You can request copies of the information that we have on you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Information transmission. You have the right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider, where technically feasible.
- Rectification of information. You have the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected on you.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- You have a right to request that we delete all or some of the information that we have collected on you.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
Location of data processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in England.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.