Paul was invited to speak on Sky News in connection with the findings of a survey produced by Learning Foundation and Currys Plc about access to the digital world for teachers at home which showed nearly half said that they did not have adequate access to a device or connectivity to maintain the work whilst at home.
- Digital Poverty Alliance launch National Delivery Plan at community event in Leeds
- Digital Poverty Alliance Unveils National Delivery Plan to End Digital Poverty by 2030
- Digital Poverty in the spotlight at the Impact Awards.
- Case Study: St Marys Ukrainian School, London
- Tech can empower women – but only if they have access